Standard Guide for Testing Industrial Water-Reducible Coatings.
- This guide covers the selection and use of procedures for testing water-reducible coatings, both pigmented and clear, utilizing synthetic latices, synthetic resin emulsions, or water-reducible alkyds. The methods included are listed in Table 1. Where more than one standard is listed for the same characteristic, no attempt is made to indicate superiority of one standard over another. Selection of the standards to be followed must be governed by experience and the requirements in each individual case, together with agreement between producer and user.
- This guide covers the testing of liquid coatings as applied by conventional spray, airless spray, electrostatic spray, dip, fancoat, flowcoat, roller coat, and curtain coat.
- This guide includes procedures relating to proper and safe packaging, shipping and receiving, and storage and handling during use and application.
- The values stated in SI units are to be regarded as the standard. The values given in parentheses are for information only.
- This standard does not purport to address all of the safety concerns, if any, associated with its use. It is the responsibility of the user of this standard to establish appropriate safety and health practices and determine the applicability of regulatory limitations prior to use.
ROTATIONSABRIEBPRÜFGERÄT - ABRIEBPRÜFGERÄT - TABER® ROTERY ABRASER - MODEL 1700/1750
Der "Taber-Test" liefert innerhalb von Minuten zuverlässige Daten. Zur Bewertung der Verschleißfestigkeit eines Materials wird ein flacher Prüfling...weiterlesen
ROTATIONSABRIEBPRÜFGERÄT - ABRIEBPRÜFGERÄT - TABER ROTARY ABRASER
Mit dem Taber Abraser lässt sich der Abriebwiderstand verschiedenster Materialien wie Papier, Folie, Leder, Textilien, Holz, Laminate und viele andere...weiterlesen